27th March 2018, 12:54
WRL CPD programme for South Wales released for 2018
South Wales' annual Continued Professional Development (CPD) rugby league programme has been released.
This will start in April with a Level 1 coaching course in Bridgend and conclude with a Level 2 course at the University of South Wales in October.
There is also a refereeing course at Glamorgan Wanderers in April.
For the first time this summer WRL will run a series of "coaching toolboxes" with guest coaches delivering an evening masterclass around one facet of the game.
The toolbox will be free to attend for all coaches working in the community, university and school games in Wales.
Course Dates in full:
- RLEF Level One Coaching Certificate - Saturday 14th & Sunday 15th April 2018 (9am-4pm both days) - Pyle RFC, Bridgend -£50pp
- RLEF Referees Course - Mondays 16th & 23rd April 2018 (6pm-9pm both days) - Glamorgan Wanderers ETC, Cardiff - £20pp
- Coaching Toolbox - Tackle Technique - date & venue tbc
- Coaching Toolbox - Attacking Shape & Decision Making - date & venue tbc
- Coaching Toolbox - Marker Defence - date & venue tbc
- RLEF Level Two Coaching Certificate - Saturday 20th, Sunday 21st, Saturday 27th & Sunday 28th August 2018 (9am - 4pm everyday) - USW Sports Park, Treforest - £100pp
To book onto any of these courses and for payment details please email Rob.Davies@WalesRugbyLeague.co.uk or firstname.lastname@example.org